The Human Trafficking Collaborative Network (HTCN) and the Construction Forum are hosting a half-day workshop on labor trafficking and exploitation. Extending from the previous stakeholder meetings, the objective of this workshop is to introduce research and evidence available nationally and regionally to guide a feasible and impactful research and/or practice action plan. At the end of this workshop, we hope to identify some elements of stakeholder perspectives and St. Louis regions’ stakeholder population for an action plan.
- Rumi Kato Price, Washington University School of Medicine
- Andrea Nichols, St. Louis Community College at Forest Park and Washington University
- Kathleen Preble, University of Missouri at Columbia
- Kathleen Thimsen, Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
- FBI representative, St. Louis field office
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
3245 Hampton Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63139
Free parking available on the south side of the building.
Event Sponsors: The Human Trafficking Collaborative Network and the Construction Forum