- Global Health Resources from the Bernard Becker Medical Library at Washington University; includes data, databases, surveys, and information about fellowships, funding, courses, student groups, careers, and more.
- Public Health Careers from the Institute for Public Health pulls together details about public and global health careers, fellowships, internships, and more.
- This Week in Global Health (TWiGH): A weekly global health news roundup
- Global Health Hub: An online gateway to news, commentary, and resources related to global health for public health professionals
- Global Health NOW from Johns Hopkins University: An essential daily read for the global health community
Global Health Data
- Washington University Global Database: A comprehensive effort to showcase the global impact of Washington University in St. Louis
- CUGH Global Health Programs Database: A resource that provides information on undergraduate, graduate, and professional global health programs around the world
- Gapminder World: A web service that displays the time series of development statistics for all countries and many subnational region
- The Worst Atrocity You’ve Never Heard Of from the New York Times about ethnic cleansing in Sudan
- Courage Amidst Conflict: A documentary from a Washington University student about Panzi Hospital in Congo
- Ebola Information: Reliable sources of information about Ebola
- ESSENCE Good Practice Document series from the World Health Organization’s Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases; Seven principles for strengthening research capacity in low- and middle-income countries
- World Bank Open Data: Free and open access data about development in countries around the globe
- World Health Organization
Connect to additional resources from the Institute for Public Health.