Thank you to everyone who joined us at our 10th annual conference, Why Science Matters: The Case for Evidence-Based Public Health.
Keynote speaker: Dr. Ross Brownson, Bernard Becker Professor, Brown School and School of Medicine
- Karen Joynt Maddox – Moderator
- John Rusche, Former Idaho State Representative
- Kelley K. Vollmar, Jefferson County Health Department
- Cora Faith Walker, State Representative Missouri House District 74
- Durrie Bouscaren, St. Louis Public Radio
Click here to review the Annual Conference poster session guide.
Click here to view Dr. Brownson’s keynote presentation.
Click here to view the event’s Facebook photo album.
The Institute compiled a Resource Guide for further study and reading related to the conference theme.
Click #IPH2017AC Tweets for a summary of social media conversation.