The Center for Community Health Partnership & Research is a joint center supported by Washington University’s Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences and the Institute for Public Health.
The Center for Community Health Partnership & Research aims to reduce disparities and improve health and wellness in the region by fostering bidirectional communication and supporting community-academic partnerships and research endeavors.
- Serve as a resource for community stakeholders, faculty members, students and trainees to facilitate: collaborative community health initiatives, community health partnerships, and community-engaged research
- Build and sustain community partnerships toward advancing health
- Facilitate active engagement and participation by community stakeholders as partners in all stages of clinical and translational research processes to improve community health
- Develop a coordinated, more integrated approach to community-academic partnership initiatives across the university
- Provide education and training on community-engaged research and partnerships
See our flyer for a description of our Center initiatives.
Contact & Location
The offices for the Center for Community Health Partnership and Research are located within the Institute for Public Health and the Northwest Tower on the Medical Campus at Washington University in St. Louis.
Co-Director: Angela L. Brown, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division, School of Medicine
314-747-3608 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Director: Richelle S. Clark, MHA, MBA
Institute for Public Health
314-747-9220 | email@example.com
Co-Manager: Hilary Broughton, MSW
314-273-1010 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Manager: Matthew T. Brown, MPH
314-747-0807 | email@example.com