The goal of the Public Health Data and Training Center is to put public health data into action by promoting its effective use in research, practice, and policy.
- Build the capacity of students, faculty, and community partners to use and interpret data
- Stimulate transdisciplinary collaboration to address specific public health issues
- Provide centralized access to diverse public health datasets
- Attract and train the next generation of public health researchers
- Create opportunities to share important public health information with the community
Contact & Location
The offices for the Public Health Data and Training Center are located within the Institute for Public Health at Washington University in St. Louis.
Manager: Ben P. Cooper, MPH
314-747-0963 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Statistical Data Analyst: Anne Trolard, MPH