The Public Health Data & Training Center will amplify public health knowledge through data sharing, strategic partnerships with the community and the training of future public health leaders.
- Build the capacity of students, faculty, and community partners to use and interpret data
- Stimulate transdisciplinary collaboration to address specific public health issues
- Provide centralized access to diverse public health datasets
- Attract and train the next generation of public health researchers
- Create opportunities to share important public health information with the community
Contact & Location
The offices for the Public Health Data and Training Center are located within the Institute for Public Health at Washington University in St. Louis.
Randi Foraker, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of General Medical Sciences in the Department of Medicine and Faculty Lead for Population Health Informatics, Institute for Informatics
Faculty Scholar profile
Statistical Data Analyst:
Institute for Informatics
Anne Trolard, MPH
314-747-0963 | firstname.lastname@example.org