Provided by the Institute for Clinical and Translational Sciences, the Just-In-Time (JIT) Core Usage Funding Program is designed to provide quick access to funding to use any of the JIT Cores for research advancing medical knowledge that can improve human health.
Institute for Public Health centers considered JIT cores:
- Center for Health Economics & Policy
- Center for Community Health Partnership & Research
- Center for Dissemination & Implementation
The program provides support for investigators in obtaining final data that:
- Will be used for development of a clinical/translational proposal to be submitted for extramural funding; and/or
- Will lead to a concrete improvement in patient care (QA/QI) at Barnes-Jewish Hospital or St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Details are required in the application.
The JIT Core Usage Funding Program is supported by the Washington University Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, Hope Center, and Siteman Cancer Center.