Thank you to everyone who joined us at our 10th annual conference, Why Science Matters: The Case for Evidence-Based Public Health.
Keynote speaker: Dr. Ross Brownson, Bernard Becker Professor, Brown School and School of Medicine
- Karen Joynt Maddox – Moderator
- John Rusche, Former Idaho State Representative
- Kelley K. Vollmar, Jefferson County Health Department
- Cora Faith Walker, State Representative Missouri House District 74
- Durrie Bouscaren, St. Louis Public Radio
Click here to review the Annual Conference poster session guide.
Click here to view the event’s Facebook photo album.
The Institute compiled a Resource Guide for further study and reading related to the conference theme.
Click #IPH2017AC Tweets for a summary of social media conversation.