Are you a WashU student interested in global health? Would you like to collaborate with global health-facing student organizations and faculty on campus? Do you like to develop and plan core, student-focused global health events and activities? Apply to join the 2023-24 Global Health Center’s Global Health Student Advisory Committee (GHSAC) at the Institute for Public Health and help enhance WashU’s global health community! Applications are accepted through July 20 at 5 p.m. CST.
The GHSAC is a university-wide student group with representatives from all seven WashU schools. The committee’s goal is to help generate awareness and interest in global health among students at Washington University in St. Louis and beyond. As a GHSAC member,
- Advise the Global Health Center on student initiatives
- Communicate with students from different schools to create a global health community at Washington University
- Collaborate with global health facing student organizations on campus
- Develop and plan core student-focused global health activities
- Plan our annual Global Health Week
- Represent WashU in the Consortium of Universities for Global Health Campuses