In today’s interconnected world, a disease threat anywhere is a disease threat everywhere. Through research, education and partnership, our Global Health Center advances health equity in low-resource settings around the world.
We aim to improve global health through transdisciplinary programs and partnerships across Washington University in St. Louis and around the world.
- We further research and innovation in global health across disciplines including infectious disease, nutrition, maternal and child health, aging, and chronic disease.
- We are thought leaders who convene national and international experts to find solutions to emerging global health challenges.
- We nurture development of students and trainees helping to build the next generation of leaders in global health.
- We foster connections among students and faculty to advance sharing, collaboration and innovation.
Global health is collaborative trans-nation research and action for promoting health for all.
Robert Beaglehole and Ruth Bonita, Glob Health Action. 2010; 3: 10.3402
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contribution to the Institute for Public Health helps us train the next generation of public health leaders; fund innovative, transdisciplinary research to improve health status; and eliminate health disparities at home and abroad.
The Global Health Center is a member of the Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH). All who attend, or work for, Washington University in St. Louis (with a .edu email) are considered a member and are eligible to enjoy the benefits of membership.