Our Center for Advancing Health Services, Policy & Economics Research (CAHSPER) exists to develop and advance long-lasting solutions that achieve health equity.
CAHSPER is supported by the Institute for Public Health, the Institute for Clinical & Translational Sciences and the Department of Medicine at Washington University in St. Louis.
We improve health outcomes and equity through health services and economics research and policy translation.
- Research: Provide infrastructure and support to facilitate production of innovative health services, policy and economics research in nationally-recognized labs led by CAHSPER-affiliated principal investigators
- Convening: Bring people together to catalyze new ideas and collaborations
- Training: Provide tailored training for students, trainees, and junior faculty
- Policy Translation: Translate our research into meaningful positive local and national impact through partnerships with policymakers, public health leaders, and community members
Health services, policy, and economics are applied fields that study the quality, safety, accessibility, affordability, outcomes, and costs of health care. We provide timely, rigorous, and actionable evidence to inform policies and interventions that enhance health and health care, with a special focus on health equity for marginalized individuals and communities.
- Email us at email@example.com
Your contribution to the Institute for Public Health helps us train the next generation of public health leaders; fund innovative, transdisciplinary research to improve health status; and eliminate health disparities at home and abroad.